Chicago, Illinois 60614
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Salvatore's Ristorante on the Here Comes The Guide website.
• Winter Savings! Book your wedding for January–March 2018 and receive a special winter discount.
• Receive 20–25% off the Food & Beverage minimum when you book a Friday or Sunday wedding any time of year.
For more details, please contact Lauran or Suzi at 773/528-1200.
Why We Like This Place
- Salvatore’s is a popular choice for all types of celebrations: It’s located on a beautiful treelined street in Lincoln Park; the restaurant’s layout is ideally suited for events; and their event coordinators are experts at creating a soirée designed exclusively for you.
- Events flow between several charming spaces, starting in the Grand Lobby with its black & white marble floor. Dining takes place in the combined mahogany-walled Classico Room and the airy Pasta Vino Dining Room and Bar. The West Room, outfitted with French windows and an antique baby grand piano, is perfect for cocktails and dancing.
- You can have an indoor/outdoor experience! French doors in the Classico Room and Pasta Vino Dining Room open to a lovely patio, which faces a European-style courtyard full of trees, fountains and a white pergola—a pretty backdrop for events and photos!
- Salvatore’s Private Events Staff can provide a list of recommended Chicago-based vendors, such as florists, photographers, musicians and entertainers, and will assist in matching you up with whatever services you need.
- A variety of menu packages are offered, ranging from an elegant sit-down dinner to a family-style meal or stations menu, and Salvatore’s is always happy to customize menu items. All wedding packages include a wedding cake, which can also be added to any of their other packages.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 170
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 100
- Max. Seated Indoors: 230
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 75
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 250
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 100
- Max. Seated: 150
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
No deposit is required to reserve your date. A deposit will be required upon contract signing, and the remaining balance is due 10 days prior to your event. The rental fee ranges $500–$1,000 depending on the date of the event, space reserved, and whether a ceremony will take place. Luncheon prices start at $42/person, rehearsal dinners start at $45/person, and wedding packages (inclusive of bar) start at $103/person. Sales tax and a 20% gratuity are additional.
Venue ViewsNo View
Alternate Info: Salvatore's Restaurant ricotta