Chicago, Illinois 60616
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Keith House Chicago on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
• It’s a Chicago treasure. Located in the heart of the renowned Prairie Avenue Historic District, this lovely 1870 mansion overlooks fabulous views of the Chicago Women’s Park and Gardens, and is just 10 minutes from downtown Chicago.
• Garden ceremonies take place on the backyard lawn against a backdrop of tall trees, flowers and other greenery. Feel free to have your pet be the ring bearer!
• Indoors, the intimate event spaces offer a cozy, period charm: You’ll find high ceilings, an abundance of molding, and plenty of tall windows in the art gallery, parlor and dining room.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 70
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 70
- Max. Seated Indoors: 60
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 70
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 60
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
50% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 30 days prior to the event. Depending on the size of the event, the rental fee ranges $1,250–1,750 for a ceremony only; $3,000–4,000 for a reception only; and is $4,500 for a ceremony and reception. Note: The venue may only be booked up to 6 months in advance.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeHistoric/Landmark Building