Wailea - Maui, Hawaii 96753
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons why the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa is a spectacular venue for tropical weddings and receptions:
1. The Ocean Lawn is perfect for a large outdoor wedding ceremony, reception or gala. Feel free to send those save-the-dates to up to 500 of your nearest and dearest.
2. Couples seeking serenity for two can exchange vows at the intimate Lily Pond, with gorgeous views of the ocean.
3. The location comes with a royal pedigree: Wailea, historically a preferred retreat for the Hawaiian Ali’i (royalty), is still ideal for modern-day princes and princesses planning to say “I do” in paradise.
4. Several restaurants on the property are perfect for hosting a rehearsal dinner and breakfast buffet for a wedding party large or small.
5. Wedding guests can give gifts of getaway activities and honeymoon accommodations through a couple’s personalized Marriott honeymoon registry.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 400
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 600
- Max. Seated Indoors: 330
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 500
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 420
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 700
- Max. Seated: 400
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A deposit and signed letter of agreement are required to reserve your date. 50% of the estimated event total is due 60 days prior, and the balance is due 7 days prior to the event. The venue rental fee ranges $1,500–2,750 depending on space reserved. Meals start at $161/person. Tax, alcohol and a 22% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Walea Wailia Waliea Walaiea Mariott Marriot Wailea Mariott Maui Muai