Princeville - Kauai, Hawaii 96722
We'd love it if you would mention that you found St. Regis Princeville Resort on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- They offer a wonderful selection of ceremony sites for large and small weddings, including an intimate setting under a shady kamani tree, a beachfront location with swaying palms and gentle winds, and a cliffside terrace with commanding views of Hanalei Bay and the waterfall-laced Na Molokama Mountains.
- The Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 500 guests for the ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, or cocktail hour.
- You can customize your wedding reception menu with the help of the resort’s renowned culinary team.
- Halele’a Spa Salon specialists will provide complimentary consultations to personalize your spa and salon services.
- With 251 guestrooms, you’ll be able to invite all your friends and family. Ask about the exclusive Crown Suite Collection and the St. Regis Butler service.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 300
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 400
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 300
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 400
- Max. Seated: 500
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
The Intimate Celebration Package for 2 at $7,700++ includes an oceanfront ceremony, officiant, acoustic musician, lei, bouquet, 2-hour photography session, and 4-course dinner with wine pairing. The Wedding Celebration package at $250/person includes ceremony, tables, chairs, linens, dance floor, 4-course dinner, wedding cake, and bar package. Tax, a 21% service charge and a $5,000 location fee are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse
Alternate Info: Saint Regis Ressort St Regis Resort Kuaui Kaui Rejis