Koloa - Kauai, Hawaii 96756
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Grand Hyatt Kauai on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons why honeymooners opt for The Grand Hyatt Resort and Spa in Kauai:
1. They can dance the night away, learning kahiko (the traditional hula) or auana (the more contemporary hula). Both are performed at The Grand Hyatt’s Luau every Thursday and Sunday.
2. There are a lot of adrenaline-pumping pastimes in paradise: ziplining, kayaking, tubing, surfing, snorkeling and scuba diving.
3. Pampering and relaxation are offered in the Lokahi Garden treatment area of the Anara Spa, featuring outdoor lava rock shower gardens, soaking tubs, steam grottos, an open-air hale, a garden Vichy shower, and a 25-yard lap pool.
4. The resort’s award-winning restaurants serve up dishes to savor. Dondero’s resembles a traditional Italian villa and was voted Kauai’s Best Italian Restaurant. Tidepools offers romantic dining, Hawaiian-style, in a thatched-roof bungalow set over a tropical lagoon at the base of a waterfall.
5. Strolling the shores of Keoneloa Bay reveals hidden lagoons and meant-to-be-shared sunsets.
Honeymoon Package Notes
- Couples massage daily
- Daily buffet breakfast for two at the Ilima Terrace Restaurant
- Romantic turndown
Massage reservations required. Contact Anara Spa to make spa reservations.
Honeymoon Package Rates
Amour Package for Honeymooners starts at $647/night. Package pricing based on season and availability.
Guest Room Rates
Rooms start at $291/night.
Spa ServicesFull spa onsite
Hot Tubs/BathsHot tub onsite
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair accessible
Golf Course Fairways
Nearby AttractionsArt Galleries
Beach within 1 mile
Other Water Sports
Alternate Info: Kuaui Kuai Kauaui