Atlanta, Georgia 30306
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Warren City Club on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
• The warm and inviting atmosphere in this turn-of-the-century building is marked by aged brick walls, high ceilings with exposed beams, and five brick fireplaces—an ideal place for dining and celebrating.
• A beautiful 400-square-foot terrace offers a view of the city skyline and is perfect for your cocktail hour or intimate reception. Leave the doors to the main room open and let your guests mingle in both spaces.
• Traditional dinner favorites like grilled filet mignon are served alongside unique dishes such as pan-seared Chilean Sea Bass with a sweet and spicy glaze and a Thai Noodle Salad with hoisin-marinated Beef Tenderloin over Chinese noodles and Asian cabbage with mango, tomatoes, peanuts and a ginger dressing. Their excellent wine list will enhance whichever entrées you select.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 70
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 50
- Max. Seated Indoors: 80
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 20
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 150
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 50
- Max. Seated: 150
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A deposit is required to secure your date, which ranges $300–1,000 depending on the date, time, and exclusivity of your event. The rental fee ranges $0–500 depending on your member status and total guest count. Dinner menus start at $20+/person depending on package selected. Tax, alcohol, and a 20% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Virginia-Highland Neighborhood