St. Simons Island, Georgia 31522
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The King and Prince on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- Every part of your big day can be surrounded by coastal scenery. With a beautifully landscaped oceanfront lawn and three indoor spaces boasting panoramic views of the Atlantic, it’s possible to celebrate your entire wedding with the sea as your backdrop.
- This is the perfect destination for a memorable wedding weekend. Conde Nast Traveler named St. Simons one of the top ten islands in the U.S, and The King and Prince is its crown jewel. With so many fun and relaxing activities at your fingertips, including boat tours, golfing, shopping, art galleries, gourmet dining, and massages, you and your guests will have plenty to keep you entertained.
- Their packages make planning your menu a breeze. In addition to offering a variety of options for hors d’oeuvres and plated or buffet meals, they’ll work with you to create just the right menu whether you’re having an intimate morning wedding or a formal evening affair.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 100
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 100
- Max. Seated Indoors: 270
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 300
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated: 350
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
25% of the estimated food & beverage total is required to book your date, and the balance is due 3 weeks prior to the event. The venue rental fee ranges $750–2,000 depending on the space reserved. The food & beverage minimum starts at $2,500 and varies based on the day of the week and guest count. Meals start at $40/person. Tax, alcohol and a 21% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse