Atlanta, Georgia 30309
Rhodes Hall's Website
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Rhodes Hall on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Ashley + Joel from Matt G Video on Vimeo.
Why We Like This Place
- It’s every girl’s dream. Rhodes Hall looks like a castle, complete with fairy-tale features like a tower, a grand mahogany staircase with painted glass windows and an ornate parlor.
- There are perks to holding your wedding in a historic home. You can use the piano for musical entertainment, and opt to keep the historic photographs on the fireplace mantels in place to enhance the old-fashioned, romantic feel of your celebration.
- You and your guests will step back in time. The list of preferred vendors includes vintage rentals and décor, and even your wedding feast can be presented in the sumptuous style of a bygone era.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 75
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
- Max. Seated Indoors: 100
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 100
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 150
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 150
- Max. Seated: 50
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
50% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 2 months prior to the event. All rental payments are nonrefundable once paid. A refundable security deposit of $500 is due 1 month before the scheduled event. The rental fee ranges $1,000–3,500 depending on the day of the week and the amount of event time reserved. There is an additional fee if you choose a caterer that is not on the approved list. If you bring your own alcohol, it must be served by the caterer.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsLandscaped Grounds
Banquet Hall/Events Facility