Duluth, Georgia 30096
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Payne-Corley House on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
Things that make the Payne-Corley House a captivating wedding site:
• Something old, something new: Built in the early 1870s as a farmhouse, the historic home set on four acres is a unique special events facility, specializing in weddings. Here you’ll enjoy both traditional Southern charm and modern amenities.
• Warmth and hospitality: The light-filled ballroom features multiple French doors and windows, a fireplace, and a wealth of architectural details. Outdoors, the courtyard and front lawn lend themselves to al fresco ceremonies and receptions. There’s even a private Bridal Suite and separate Groom’s House.
• Plenty of nature: Lush gardens and hundred-year-old oak trees provide a picturesque backdrop for ceremonies.
• A sweet spot for intimate weddings: The Magnolia Cottage with its wrap-around porch is perfect for a small celebration, and you can exchange vows in its secluded garden.
• Creative cuisine: Food is prepared by the award-winning Executive Chef/Owner from fresh, seasonal, and local ingredients.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 225
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 225
- Max. Seated Indoors: 180
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 250
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 250
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated: 250
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A a signed contract and a nonrefundable deposit equal to the facility rental fee are required to reserve your date. 50% of the remaining event total is due 5 months prior to the event, and the remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior. The rental fee starts at $2,500 for Saturday evening, and $1,250 for Friday or Sunday evening or Saturday afternoon. The fee covers either a 3-hour afternoon or a 4-hour evening reception and pricing varies based on the season and the time of the event. Meals start at $27/person for lunch and $29/person for dinner. Tax, alcohol, and a service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Pain-Corley House Payne Corley House Payn-Corley House Payne-Corly House