Atlanta, Georgia 30307
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Fernbank Museum of Natural History on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
• You can have a romantic reception under the stars—even in the rain. The Star Gallery offers a sophisticated setting for dinner and dancing with not just a few stars but every constellation in the night sky projected overhead.
• It’s like having your own private tour of Jurassic Park. Arrange with the museum for VIP passes for your guests and they can get a little one-on-one time with T-Rex and other unique exhibits.
• The Great Hall provides an enchanting view into natural woodlands from the Fernbank Forest Overlook. Dramatic staircases, a stone floor, and a breathtaking glass ceiling that soars 86 feet above the world’s largest dinosaurs make this venue a standout.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
- Max. Seated Indoors: 350
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 600
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 350
- Max. Seated: 175
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
Rental fees range $2,500–6,000 and depend on the space rented, time of the event and the season. Fee includes tables and chairs. There's a $6,000 rental minimum for all Saturday evening rentals, and a $4,000 beverage minimum on all Saturday evenings, Fridays in December, and Sundays before holidays.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility