Atlanta, Georgia 30306
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Callanwolde Fine Arts Center on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
• This magnificent Tudor revival style mansion is one of Atlanta’s most popular and photographed locations. Originally built for the eldest son of the Coca-Cola founder, it’s been featured in numerous films and TV shows and served as the setting for legendary galas and events.
• There’s grandeur at every turn, from the amazing central staircase to the Great Hall’s lush walnut paneling and stained-glass windows to the elegant enclosed courtyard. And you can have exclusive use of the entire facility (except the galleries) for your celebration!
• The restored formal gardens are perfect for an outdoor ceremony. Or, say “I do” in the circular council ring or a blossoming hydrangea garden. And do check out the 1920s Retreat for more intimate weddings.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated Indoors: 225
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 225
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated: 225
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
50% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 90 days prior to the event. The rental fee ranges $5,000–8,000 depending on the space rented, the season and the day of the week.
Rates for business functions, meetings or other types of events vary. Please contact the venue for more details.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Candler Mansion, Druid Hills