Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- The Pier Top Ballroom has a view like no other. A circular room with floor-to-ceiling windows, the Pier Top is an amazing place to take in the city and sea. And if that weren’t enough, the floor actually rotates so what you see is truly panoramic.
- All guest rooms offer outstanding vistas, too. Whether they look out on the marina, the waterways, the Atlantic Ocean or the cityscape, each comfortable room showcases a different, lovely tableau of the surrounding area.
- You needn’t leave the property to host your pre- and post-wedding celebrations. With its many options for entertaining varied group sizes, you can have your rehearsal dinner, bachelor or bachelorette parties, or morning-after brunch right at the Hyatt.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 500
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 600
- Max. Seated Indoors: 800
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 1000
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 800
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 1500
- Max. Seated: 900
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
The rental fee ranges $0–2,500 depending on the space rented, day and time of the event, and the guest count. Meals range $100–180/person.
Special Events, Parties
Alternate Info: Hyatt Regency Pier 66