Miami, Florida 33131
We'd love it if you would mention that you found EPIC Hotel on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
• This upscale Kimpton hotel features views over Biscayne Bay and downtown Miami. You and your out-of-town invitees can indulge in serious pampering at the spa, and relax in accommodations that feature luxury Frette linens and private balconies—they even offer special rooms for tall guests!
• Lights sparkle inside and outside the Ballroom. Grand and open, the venue shines with hand-blown, glass globe chandeliers as well as as a view of the glittering night skyline. Step out to wraparound balcony for some stargazing, too!
• Private dining in the Area 81 Restaurant and Lounge makes for a perfect rehearsal dinner. You’ll enjoy a tasty preview of what’s in store for the big day, since the catering for both meals taps the same fresh, innovative menu.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 225
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated Indoors: 264
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 250
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated: 400
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
25% of the contract amount is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 5 business days prior to the event. Wedding packages range $146–225/person. Food & beverage minimums range $10,000–30,000 depending on the day of the event and space requested. Tax and a 23% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties