Miami Beach, Florida 33140
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Nobu Eden Roc Hotel on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- This Miami luxury classic is still rocking it. A crown jewel of the Golden Mile for more than 50 years, this beachfront hotel’s modernization has brilliantly retained its Art Deco lobby and vibe while updating amenities and adding a world-class spa.
- Breathtaking outdoor spaces provide ocean or bay ceremony backdrops. And the new Ocean Tower venues look out over the Atlantic through floor-to-ceiling windows. Or, for some old-time glamour, celebrate in the Pompeii or Mona Lisa Ballrooms.
- Their culinary team can create gourmet menus with international flavors. If you want dishes that reflect the bounty of the sea, the spicy zest of Miami, or the tastes of India, or you require a kosher banquet, they can do it with ease.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 1000
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 400
- Max. Seated Indoors: 650
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 500
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 1000
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 1000
- Max. Seated: 650
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
25% of the food & beverage minimum is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 7 days prior to the event. The rental fee starts at $1,500 and varies depending on the guest count. Meals range $120–155/person. Tax, alcohol and a 24% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Eden Roc Miami Beach