Hollywood, Florida 33019
We'd love it if you would mention that you found DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- You can say “I do” right at the edge of the Intercoastal Waterway. It’s hard to beat the combination of this famous inlet and the tropical, palm-studded ambiance of the hotel’s Outdoor Pavilion for your ceremony or reception.
- They offer all-weather comfort AND gorgeous views. Their graceful tented space provides a large dance floor, chandeliers and panoramic vistas of the hotel’s lush landscaping with the waterway in the background.
- You can kick-start your honeymoon with a complimentary guest room and plenty to explore. Take a water taxi trip, check out Fort Lauderdale and Miami…or just unwind with some spa treatments.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated Indoors: 170
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 200
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated: 200
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A deposit of 25% of the food & beverage minimum s required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 3 business days prior to the event. The rental fee based on the food & beverage minimum. Meals range $18–42/person. Tax and a 28% service charge are additional.
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Hotel