Hollywood, Florida 33019
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Diplomat Beach Resort on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- There’s an astounding array of options to choose from. With over 200,000 square feet of award-winning outdoor and indoor event areas, many of which feature waterfront views, the Diplomat artfully blends flexibility with function and beauty.
- Everything you’ll need for a perfect wedding weekend is within reach. Because The Diplomat is a full-service beach resort, you’ll find pools, cabana rentals, six on-site restaurants, bars, a fitness center, a spa, and outstanding access to the sand and shore. You and your guests will have no need to leave once you’re here.
- If you do venture away from the resort, you’ll find no shortage of things to do. Nicely situated between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, charming Hollywood has a historic boardwalk and a cute downtown, accessible by trolley car. Take a water taxi ride to explore the area, or look for alligators and other wildlife on a fascinating tour of the Everglades.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 800
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 800
- Max. Seated Indoors: 5000
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 8000
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated: 5000
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
25% of the food and beverage minimum is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 14 days prior to the event. Ceremony fees range $2,500–5,000 depending on the space requested. Wedding packages start at $175/person and include alcohol. Tax and a 24% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility