Miami, Florida 33134
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Coral Gables Country Club on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- This historic 1924 gem was key to the plan that created a “Mediterranean Riviera” in Coral Gables. With flourishes like archways and porticos, fountains and waterfalls, it’s stunning from every angle and provides lovely outdoor backdrops for your ceremony.
- The spectacular Coral Grand Ballroom boasts marble columns, exotic wood floors, and Austrian crystal chandeliers, along with a private entrance and foyer. The glass-enclosed Atrium Room has a small wine cellar and access to the poolside patio.
- Designed by world-class chefs, the menu incorporates Italian, Asian and Latin flavors. There are so many choices (and customizations), you’re invited to a tasting for two—plus a three-month gym membership pre-wedding so you can indulge without guilt.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 800
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated Indoors: 600
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 250
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 1000
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 400
- Max. Seated: 800
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $2,500 deposit is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 10 days prior to the event. The rental fee starts at $1,500 and varies depending on the space and time reserved. Meals range $90–113. Tax, alcohol and a 20% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsFountain/Water Feature
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse