Stonington, Connecticut 06378
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Meadows on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- It showcases nature and elegance. While it’s surrounded by country meadows and a serene salt marsh, the venue itself features manicured gardens and a beautiful ballroom.
- Outdoor ceremonies are picturesque. A crushed seashell aisle, lined with fragrant beach roses and viburnum bushes, leads to a simple arch on the grass where vows are exchanged. Cocktails follow on the stone terrace overlooking the green rolling hills.
- You can have an event that suits your style and budget. Choose an all-inclusive package or have one of Coastal Gourmet’s award-winning chefs customize a menu just for you. Late-night snack stations featuring treats like gelato, artisan cheeses, and dessert fondue can be added to your package.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 300
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 350
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 400
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 500
- Max. Seated: 250
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
20% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 2 weeks prior to your event. Food & beverage minimums apply. Wedding packages range $60–130/person. Tax and a 20% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Stonington Meadows