North Stonington, Connecticut 06359
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Lake of Isles on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
5 things that make the Lake of Isles an enchanting place for weddings:
• The stunning location. With its rolling fairways, island greens and breathtaking views from just about every vantage, Lake of Isles is not just an award-winning golf destination, it’s also a gorgeous wedding site.
• Fairy-tale ceremonies on the Lakefront Deck. Exchange vows against the natural backdrop of 900 wooded acres and a serene lake. If your timing is right you’ll have a picture-perfect sunset to complete the effect!
• A ballroom with views from every table. Floor-to-ceiling windows in the Pequot Village Ballroom frame tranquil vistas of the lake and natural surroundings. Plus, dimmable chandeliers let you create the mood you want, from festive to romantic.
• Great wedding package perks. There’s only one wedding at a time, so you’ll have all the attention of Lake of Isles’ professional team. Two complimentary rounds of golf are included in season, along with special wedding group golf rates for larger parties. They’ll also provide recommendations for the best local vendors, who’ll help translate your wedding vision into reality.
• VIP treatment for your guests. They’ll stay nearby in luxurious guest rooms and suites at Foxwoods Resort and Casino and the MGM Grand at Foxwoods. A complimentary shuttle to and from Lake of Isles, as well as valet and concierge services upon arrival are also provided.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 0
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 225
- Max. Seated Indoors: 250
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 0
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $2,500 nonrefundable deposit along with your signed contract is required to reserve your date. The balance is due 4 days prior to the event. Packages start at $80/person (off season) and $100/person (in season). Prices vary depending on the guest count, day of the week and the time of year. There is an additional ceremony fee. Tax and a 19% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse