Plantsville, Connecticut 06479
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Aqua Turf Club on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
5 reasons the Aqua Turf Club is a fabulous place to celebrate your wedding:
- The Chapel in the Pines is charmingly old-fashioned. This nondenominational New England-style chapel is ideal for a Connecticut wedding. You can decorate it to fit your style, and bring in your own officiant.
- Beautiful grounds greet you in any season. Meander down cobblestone paths and discover the gazebo, pond, covered bridge, and windmill. Conveniently placed chairs let you sit down and relax while you take in manicured lawns and flowers of the season or, in winter, a landscape decked out in wedding white.
- The Wagon Room has an inviting ambiance. Rich wood wainscoting, pillars, and trim lend considerable warmth to this room, which also boasts a comfortable lounge area with a fireplace and a view of the bridge and fountain.
- Kay’s Pier North and South look like movie set ballrooms. These sister venues are accessed by a long narrow “pier” over the water, and feature white and cream paneling, twinkling chandeliers, and wraparound upper balconies. But the focal point for each is a sweeping staircase that’s perfect for making a grand entrance.
- The Glass Room exudes elegance, with a fireplace and parquet dance floor. The adjoining bridal suites are appointed with Victorian furniture accents.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 240
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 240
- Max. Seated Indoors: 700
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 700
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 850
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $1,000 deposit is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 2 days prior to the event. Wedding packages range $67–118/person. Tax and an 18% service charge are additional.
Banquet Hall/Events Facility