Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Your guests will love exploring this charming town. Though it's just 30 miles from Denver, Evergreen is the quintessential Colorado mountain hamlet, with quaint shops, great restaurants, and a thriving local art scene.
- The cheerful red barn is a unique, three-story beauty, with a wraparound balcony overlooking the main lower floor, loads of windows to let in the light, and an outdoor space with a "Bar Shed" for hosting an unforgettable cocktail hour.
- Need some extra space to get ready? Settle into one or two of the cozy staging areas—the Cottage, Parlor, and Den are just right for spending the morning relaxing and primping with your nearest and dearest.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
Discounts are available for the off-season (November–April), and additional fees may apply for Holiday/Peak dates.
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events, Parties
- Business Functions/Meetings
- Rehearsal Dinners
$ • $$
Must be served by a licensed and insured bartender.
Year-round, daily, 8am—midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall/Events Facility
- Historic/Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest/Wooded Area
- Landscaped Grounds
Thanks! Your email to Evergreen Red Barn is on its way!
Alternate Info: Meadows at Marshdale