Paso Robles, California 93446
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Paso Robles Inn on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
In the heart of Paso Robles Wine Country, the historic Paso Robles Inn offers a gracious retreat with plenty of indulgent pleasures. Highlights:
- Lush garden and koi ponds invite romantic strolls
- Wine-themed suites have hot tubs fed by local mineral springs.
- On-site lounge and Steakhouse with fireplace
- Specialty packages entice with everything from wine tasting to hot-air balloons.
- In-room spa services include couple’s massage.
Honeymoon Package Notes
From romance to adventure, pick your passion in Paso Robles Wine Country. Paso Robles Inn can customize your package to include local attractions like wine tasting and hot air ballooning, Hearst Castle tours and more! Contact them for details.
Honeymoon Package Rates
Honeymoon packages start at $200 and vary depending on the season, length of stay, and the day of the week.
Guest Room Rates
Room rates range $150–300 depending on the room type, availability, day of the week, and the season.
Spa ServicesIn-room massage available
Spa Services Notes
Therapeutic Deluxe Mineral Spa Tubs are available in Deluxe Spa Rooms on a private patio.
Hot Tubs/BathsPrivate hot tub
Hot tub onsite
Bathtub with jacuzzi jets
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair accessible
- Winery Themed Deluxe Mineral Spa Rooms feature balconies and Paso Robles Hot Springs hot tubs
- In-room wine amenities, including tasting vouchers and wine trail map
- Microwave and mini-refrigerators in all guest rooms
- Gardens and koi-ponds
Nearby AttractionsArt Galleries
Nearby Attraction Details
Hearst Castle, San Simeon and other scenic sites are a short drive away.