Questions To Ask Your Floral Designer
- Do you charge a delivery fee?
- Do you have an extra charge for the setup and breakdown of the flower décor?
- Is there an extra fee if I need you to stay throughout the ceremony to move arrangements to the reception site?
- Are there any additional fees that I have not already taken into account?
- How far in advance do I need to secure your services? What is the deposit needed to secure my date?
- Will you provide me with an itemized list of all the elements we’ve discussed, along with prices?
- When can I expect to receive my contract from you?
- What is your refund policy if for some reason I need to cancel my order?
- Prior to meeting with potential floral designers, have your color scheme finalized; create a list of the kinds of flowers you like; and have some examples (photos or pictures from magazines) of the kind of bouquets and arrangements that appeal to you.
- After you’ve met with each floral designer ask yourself, “Did the florist answer all my questions to my satisfaction?” “Do I feel like the florist really listened and understood my vision?” “Am I comfortable with this person?”
- Once you’ve booked your floral designer you’ll want to provide them with a picture of your dress and swatches or photos of the bridesmaid’s dresses and the linens you’ll be using.