21 Questions To Ask When Ordering Your Wedding Invitations
Getting Down To Business
- Once I place my order, how long will it take to have the completed invitations delivered? Do you have rush-order available and what are the extra fees? If you are ordering from an online company, ask: What are the shipping methods available to me, and their respective costs?
- If the invitation involves multiple pieces, can you assemble them? If so, is there an additional fee? How will the assembly affect my delivery date?
- Do you offer an invitation addressing service? If so, what is the charge for this? What lettering style options are available? Will the lettering push back my delivery date?
- When is payment due?
- I will have an opportunity to sign off on my invitation proof before you send my order to print, right?
- Once I’ve signed off on the proof, I expect the printed invitations to match the approved sample. If they don’t (i.e. an error was made after I signed off on the proof) will my invitations be corrected and reprinted at no additional cost? How much additional time will it take to redo my order if there is a problem with it?
- What is your refund policy if for some reason I need to cancel my order?
- When can I expect to receive my contract from you?
- Can you provide me with the contact information of 3-4 recent brides who I can call or email for references?