Congratulations on your engagement!
Shopping for your wedding dress is one of the most exciting parts of your wedding planning, and we’re thrilled that you’re checking out HereComesTheGuide.com!
We’re sorry, but we don’t have a trunk show calendar in your area yet.
It’s something we’ve got plans for in the future, but that’s no help to you right now.
So here are a few suggestions:
- Browse the websites of designers in magazines and online, and make yourself a short list or Pinterest page of those that catch your eye.
- The designers’ websites usually list their Trunk Show schedule, so you’ll be able to see if there are any coming to a salon near you!
- Check out the website and Facebook pages of reputable bridal salons in your area, and see what trunk show events are coming up.
- It’s been our experience, though, that some salons do not always include the most current trunk show info, so feel free to call them directly to verify their calendar.
- Note that you almost always need an appointment (it’s the best way to get personal attention and possibly even a discount!)
And here’s a link with some more tips for getting the most out of a trunk show.
We hope this helps! Good luck!
Email us to tell us you’d like us to start a wedding dress trunk shows and sample sales calendar with info for Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Harrisburg and other Pennsylvania locations ASAP!