Seattle, Washington 98134
We'd love it if you would mention that you found WithinSodo on the Here Comes The Guide website.
- The The Big Fake Wedding Seattle will take place at this venue on Thursday, October 19, 2017, 7pm–9pm.
Why We Like This Place
- It’s an artsy, industrial-chic venue that’s easy to customize. Located within minutes of West Seattle Bridge, this cool locale has everything the downtown bride craves: original brick walls, polished concrete floors, a great sound system and virtually no restrictions on noise or adding your own creative flair.
- Skyline views from the Roof Deck and Penthouse are fantastic. The expansive outdoor space is perfect for an open-air ceremony with the city as a backdrop, while the enclosed bar and covered area with fireplace is great for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
- The edgy Ballroom mixes artisan chandeliers with old barn doors. Downstairs, the Lounge has state-of-the-art AV with a large projection screen, VIP room/bridal suite and an adjacent Gallery with skylight where you can say “I do” or curate your own exhibit.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 190
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 190
- Max. Seated Indoors: 120
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 120
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 330
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 190
- Max. Seated: 330
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
50% of the rental fee plus a refundable $500 damage deposit is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due the day before the event. The rental fee ranges $750–1,000/space and pricing varies depending on the number of spaces rented, the season, and the day of the week. Tax and a cleaning fee are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Within Sodo