Kirkland, Washington 98033
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Woodmark Hotel on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- Every venue at this luxury hotel showcases lakefront views. Situated waterside on Carillon Point, you’ll get magnificent vistas of Lake Washington and the Olympic Mountains. You’ll also hear the soft chimes of the bells in the marina, so why not go full nautical and arrive (or depart) by boat?
- The Olympic Terrace has a trifecta of backdrops: water, mountains and skyline! With its white canopy and glowing chandeliers, no wonder this spacious setting is so popular. The Marina Room, which has a private outdoor veranda, is perfect for hosting a sunset cocktail reception.
- From rehearsal dinner to wedding to honeymoon, they do it all. Welcome your guests with an intimate gathering in the Great Room, then celebrate the gala event in the expansive Lake Washington Ballroom. Afterwards, relax and linger with a day at the spa, a bike ride along the lake or an afternoon of kayaking.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 160
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated Indoors: 130
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 225
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated: 160
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A nonrefundable 20% of the total event cost, completed credit card authorization form, and signed contract are required to reserve your date. Monthly deposits are required up until two weeks prior to the event, at which time the estimated total balance is due. The rental fee ranges $500–3,000 depending on the space rented, day and time of the event, season, guest count, and type of function. Meals range $50–210/person. Tax and a 22% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility