Seattle, Washington 98101
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Seattle Aquarium on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- Say “I do” on Pier 59 at the edge of Elliot Bay, with the breathtaking blue waters on one side and the Seattle skyline on the other.
- The Window on Washington Waters in the Puget Sound Great Hall gives your guests a luminous view of the aquatic life around them, with hundreds of swimming fish acting as built-in décor!
- Their award-winning catering team serves up succulent dishes using local ingredients, and offers a variety of international menus to suit the needs and style of your group.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 260
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 260
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 260
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 350
- Max. Seated: 260
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
The rental fee for up to 200 guests ranges $2,000–3,500 and the food & beverage minimum ranges $7,500–10,000. Fees vary depending on the day of the week and time of year. Complete wedding packages begin at $109/person and include hosted beer and wine for 3 hours, tray-passed hors d’ oeuvres, plated or buffet dinner selections, table settings with floor-length linens, and a year membership for the bride and groom. Tax, alcohol and a 20% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility