Gig Harbor, Washington 98332
Phone: 253/851-1845 x610
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Canterwood Golf and Country Club on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- It’s located in one of the most picturesque cities in America. Nestled in a sheltered bay on Puget Sound, Gig Harbor is known for its views of the mountains and bustling historic waterfront. But the crowning jewel is the sparkling harbor itself—a perfect backdrop for your photos.
- All of the event spaces are equally pretty. Whether you choose a formal ballroom, a cozy lounge, a breezy patio, or a tent in the formal gardens, you’ll make no compromise in style. Each location exudes harbor-side charm.
- They hold a seasonal Bridal Open House, where you can meet the on-site professional team as well as other trusted local wedding vendors. Nothing like getting all your planning done in one place!
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 220
- Max. Seated Indoors: 220
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 100
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 250
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated: 220
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
20% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 7 days prior to the event. The rental fee ranges $0–3,000 depending on the package selected and the day of the event. Meals start at $59/person. Tax, alcohol and a 20% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Golf Course Fairways
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse