Washington Wedding Venue
1401 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20004
Here are 5 reasons why The Willard’s a must-see for those planning a classic Washington, D.C. wedding:
1. The Willard is a true D.C. landmark: Since it opened in 1818, this hotel has boasted famous visitors like Charles Dickens, Martin Luther King, Jr., and almost every U.S. president since Franklin Pierce.
2. The hotel’s Beaux-Arts event venues offer stunning details: From the rich mahogany walls of the Willard Room to the delicately painted murals and white columns in the Grand Ballroom, there’s a unique style to every event space.
3. This glitzy venue is pretty green, too: The Willard’s sustainability initiatives cover everything from water conservation to planting new cherry trees at the National Tidal Basin.
4. The Red Door Spa is actually in the hotel, which makes for a convenient pre-wedding pedicure or a relaxing post-wedding massage.
5. Known as The Crown Jewel of Pennsylvania Avenue, The Willard is just one block away from the White House and within walking distance of major D.C. attractions like the National Theater and the Smithsonian Museums.
Meal packages range $40-55/person for a plated lunch, and $40-56/person for a lunch buffet. Dinners range $60-115/person for a plated meal, and $84-122/person for a buffet.
Cocktail receptions are $18-20/person for the first hour, $10-12/person for the second hour, and $8-10/person for each additional hour. Food and beverage costs, including 20% service charge, are subject to 10% Washington, D.C. sales tax.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily, call for details.
Alternate Info: The WIllard InterContinental Washington, D.C.