Washington Wedding Venue
529 14th Street, NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20045
1. It offers privacy, variety and flexibility: With 11 available rooms, the National Press Club can accommodate everything from a small lunch meeting for 24 to a splashy evening gala for 700 guests. When you host an event here on a weekend, you have the sense that the entire club is exclusively yours.
2. They have the perfect rehearsal dinner spot: the Winners Room in their restaurant, Fourth Estate. All meals are made with fresh, seasonal, locally grown ingredients.
3. The food is first-rate and affordable: The club does so much weekday business, they’re able to keep their food and beverage prices very competitive for the area and serve up topnotch cuisine.
4. It’s a great choice for eco-conscious couples who are looking for a more sophisticated vibe than most green wedding locations offer.
5. Event revenues go to a good cause: Profits are used to enhance the journalism profession through ongoing classes, training, panel discussions, etc.
A signed contract and nonrefundable deposit in the amount of the room rental fee are required to confirm your booking. The balance of the estimated event total is due 2 business days prior to the event. The $5,300 rental fee for the Ballroom and Lounges is waived if the $15,000 food and beverage minimum is met. Food and alcohol costs generally range $130–175/person. A 10% tax and 20% gratuity are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Alternate Info: Natl Press Club Press Club Washington DC Press Club of Washington, D.C. DC Press Club