Washington DC Wedding Venue
1064 Wisconsin Avenue
Washington DC, District of Columbia 20007
5 reasons you’ll be bowled over by Pinstripes Georgetown:
1. With 18 bowling lanes, 6 bocce courts, and banquet rooms for 20–600, this site brings fun to every event!
2. The large, year-round patio with fire pit lets your guests relax outdoors after all that bowling.
3. A sophisticated Italian-American bistro with an impressive wine cellar makes up the other half of this unique venue, with gourmet menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
4. Catering and party packages accommodate a variety of event needs and budgets, and all wedding packages include a champagne toast and 4-hour bar.
5. The experienced event staff will tailor your celebration to your vision, from specialty linens and party favors to a customized cake!
25% of the estimated event total is required to reserve your date. If the total exceeds $5,000, then another 25% is due 60 days prior to the event, and the balance is due on the day of the event.The food & beverage minimum varies depending on the day of the week, time of the event, and space reserved. Wedding packages range $60–85/person. Tax, alcohol and a 21% service charge are additional.
There are no rental fees for the rooms, but there are rental fees for the gaming spaces (bowling and bocce) should you wish to include them in your event.
Year-round, daily, 9am–midnight. Closed Christmas Day.