Washington, District of Columbia 20007
Four Seasons Hotel Washington, D.C.
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Four Seasons Hotel Washington, D.C. on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
Here are 4 reasons why this posh Georgetown hotel doubles as a notable wedding site:
- The Four Seasons has some of the most famous neighbors in town: It’s located just a few blocks away from the White House and other major city landmarks.
- The hotel’s event venues offer picturesque views of Rock Creek Park, the C&O Canal, and historic Georgetown.
- The Corcoran Ballroom’s as versatile as it is elegant: It can accommodate up to 300 for a seated reception with a dance floor, or be divided into two smaller sections for a more intimate event of up to 140 or 250.
- They specialize in multi-cultural weddings, such as Indian, Persian, Jewish, etc. Wedding packages are fully customized to represent each couple’s tastes and specifications.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 420
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 160
- Max. Seated Indoors: 300
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 500
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated: 500
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
Wedding packages for a Friday or Sunday event start at $175/person, and Saturday wedding packages start at $195/person. Packages include a wedding consultant, choice of several settings, butler-passed champagne, white wine, and sparking mineral water, 5-hour brand name bar, champagne toast, selection of butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, choice of reception displays, a multiple course dinner menu including plated dessert, wine service during dinner, custom wedding cake, and a wedding suite for the newlyweds on the wedding night.
Saturday wedding packages also include upgraded guest rooms for parents of the wedding couple.
Special Events, Parties
Alternate Info: Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC Four Seasons DC Four Seasons D.C.