Washington Wedding Venue
2800 Pennsylvania Avenue N.W.
Washington, District of Columbia 20007
Here are 5 reasons why this posh Georgetown hotel doubles as a notable wedding site:
1. The Four Seasons has some of the most famous neighbors in town: It’s located just a few blocks away from the White House and other major city landmarks.
2. The hotel’s event venues offer picturesque views of Rock Creek Park, the C&O Canal, and historic Georgetown.
3. The Corcoran Ballroom’s as versatile as it is elegant: It can accommodate up to 450 for a seated reception, or be divided into two smaller sections for a more intimate event of up to 140 or 250.
4. Indian weddings are a specialty here: Their Indian-style wedding packages include such treats as Citrus-Poached Shrimp, Chicken Biryani, and Spicy Fish Curry.
5. Your honeymoon could be free: Reach their food and beverage minimums, and you’ll receive a 3-night stay at any Four Seasons hotel or resort in the continental U.S..
Wedding packages for a Friday or Sunday event start at $160/person, and Saturday wedding packages start at $179/person. Packages include a wedding consultant, choice of several settings, butler-passed champagne, white wine, and sparking mineral water, 5-hour brand name bar, champagne toast, selection of butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, choice of reception displays, a multiple course dinner menu including plated dessert, wine service during dinner, custom wedding cake, and a wedding suite for the newlyweds on the wedding night.
Saturday wedding packages also include upgraded guest rooms for parents of the wedding couple, and a first anniversary gift from the hotel: a 3-night stay at a Four Seasons Hotel and Resort.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily, call for details.
Alternate Info: Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC Four Seasons DC Four Seasons D.C.