Washington Wedding Venue
1610 H Street, NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20006
1. Location, location, location: Situated right in Lafayette Square, this venue has one of the best addresses in all of DC.
2. Outdoor entertaining is at its finest in the courtyard, which is surrounded by lush, manicured gardens and features a portico supported by limestone columns.
3. The Carriage House—premiering a full renovation with increased capacity—boasts a 20-foot ceiling and lofty arches that set the scene for a sumptuous reception.
4. An intimate wedding can be hosted in one of the faithfully restored Historic Entertaining Parlors, appointed with inlaid floors, hand-painted ceilings, and 19th-century chandeliers.
5. The Decatur House was built by the famous American architect Benjamin Henry Latrobe, who also designed St. John’s Episcopal Church and the U.S. Capitol.
Rental fees for the Carriage House and Courtyard range $3,000–11,000, depending on the day of the week and type of event (private or non-profit). Rental includes guided house tours and a minimum of three hours for set-up and breakdown. Alcohol is not provided by the venue, renter must provide a licensed server.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Choose From List
Alternate Info: Decature House Museum Decateur House Museum Decatur House Museum