McLean Wedding Venue
1700 Tysons Boulevard
McLean, Virginia 22102
Here are 5 reasons why the Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner makes an exquisite wedding venue:
1. The Ritz-Carlton Ballroom is 14,000 square feet of elegant event space, complete with delicate silk wall coverings, crystal chandeliers, and a grand piano.
2. The Old Dominion Room, with its dark mahogany wood paneling and marble fireplace, is an equally classy venue.
3. Out-of-town guests will enjoy the convenience of the adjoining Tysons Galleria and nearby Tysons Corner Center Shopping Mall.
4. It’s Virginia Green Lodging Certified: Their sustainability efforts include energy efficient lighting, an eco-conscious menu, single-stream recycling, and water conservation.
5. The luxurious day spa in the resort is the perfect place for an indulgent hot stone massage before—or after—the big day.
Packages start at $219/person and includes 5-hour open bar, 6 butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, salad course with plated dinner, customized wedding cake, champagne toast, wine service, and coffee and tea with dinner. Packages also include a choice of Chiavari chairs or white chair covers, linens, custom menu cards, free self-parking in the hotel garage for guests, and 1 executive suite for the bride and groom for the evening of the event. Sales tax and 24% gratuity are not included. Note that a special package starting at $169/person is available for certain dates in 2013 and 2014. Please contact Helen Kruger, Director of Special Events, for more details.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner
Year-round, daily, call for details.