Glen Allen Wedding Venue
6000 Dominion Club Drive
Glen Allen, Virginia 23059
5 Reasons why The Dominion Club is a beautiful spot for Glen Allen, VA weddings and receptions:
1. The Waterfront Ceremony Site: Say your vows on a sunny terrace at the edge of a lake, with a classic white gazebo and the club itself in the background.
2. The Rotunda: Consider greeting your guests from the Rotunda balcony—it has a dramatic built-in platform suspended over the first floor so that you can preside over the festivities like the VIP couple you are!
3. The Staircase: A wonderful interior staircase is made for photo-ops—why not pose here with your entire bridal party before the reception begins!
4. The Food: Plated dinners feature treats like Chesapeake Crab Bisque, Grilled Petite Filet, and Moroccan Lamb Chops.
5. The View: Guests socializing before the ceremony can take in their gorgeous surroundings—lake, gazebo, decks, golf course, and 28,000-square-foot clubhouse.
The Clubhouse rental fee plus 5.3% sales tax on the estimated event total, a credit card number to keep on file, and the signed Sample Contract are required to secure your date. The balance is due 10 days prior to the event. The ceremony fee is an additional $1,500. The reception rental fee ranges $3,000–6,000, and the food & beverage minimum ranges $7,000–10,000. Pricing for both varies depending on the space and day of the week reserved. Tax and a 20% service charge are extra, but are included in your initial quote.
Special Events, Parties
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Alternate Info: The Dominon Club The Domino Club Dominion Golf