The Dominion Club
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons why The Dominion Club is a beautiful spot for Glen Allen, VA weddings and receptions:
1. The Waterfront Ceremony Site: Say your vows on a sunny terrace at the edge of a lake, with a classic white gazebo and the club itself in the background.
2. The Rotunda: Consider greeting your guests from the Rotunda balcony—it has a dramatic built-in platform suspended over the first floor so that you can preside over the festivities like the VIP couple you are!
3. The Staircase: A wonderful interior staircase is made for photo-ops—why not pose here with your entire bridal party before the reception begins!
4. The Food: Plated dinners feature treats like Chesapeake Crab Bisque, Grilled Petite Filet, and Moroccan Lamb Chops.
5. The View: Guests socializing before the ceremony can take in their gorgeous surroundings—lake, gazebo, decks, golf course, and 28,000-square-foot clubhouse.
Max. Seated Indoors: 60
Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
Max. Seated Indoors: 135
Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
Max. Standing Indoors: 175
Max. Standing Outdoors: 350
|Max. Seated: 65|
Fees & Deposits
The room rental fee and signed contract is required to reserve your date. The balance is due 7 days prior to the event. Ceremony fees range $800–1,600 depending on space rented. Reception rental fees range between $100–3,000 depending on space rented, time of day, and day of the week desired. Food and beverage minimums range $300–9,000, and also depend on space rented, time of day, and day of the week. 5% sales tax, alcohol, and 20% service charge are additional, but are included in your initial quote.
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Special Events, Parties
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair Accessible
Site ViewsFountain/Water Feature
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse
- Wondering what CBA or BYO means?
- Why can't I search by price?
- Click here for more info on our editorial process.