The Boathouse at Sunday Park
4602 Millridge Pkwy
Midlothian, VA 23112
Request more information from The Boathouse at Sunday Park
Why We Like This Place
5 reasons why the Boathouse at Sunday Park is an ideal Virginia wedding venue:
1. Garden wedding? Waterfront wedding? You don’t have to choose: The Garden Pavilion is surrounded by lush foliage and overlooks the 1,700-acre reservoir just outside the Boathouse’s doors.
2. The natural setting enhances your experience at any time of year: The Garden Pavilion may be left open in spring or summer, but enclosed and heated in the fall and winter. There’s also a wood-burning fireplace and a private lakeview deck.
3. Intimate weddings are easily accommodated: The Swift Creek Room is perfect for events for up to 60 guests, and its glass doors provide direct access to the scenic surroundings.
4. Rehearsal Dinners can be truly exclusive: Have yours in the Crow’s Nest, a cozy nook for 30 guests with its own bar and balcony.
5. Flexible catering options make reception planning easy: From heavy hors d’oeuvres to buffets to sit-down dinners, the Boathouse staff can help you design a menu that works for you and your budget.
Max. Seated Indoors: 150
Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
Max. Seated Indoors: 100
Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
Max. Standing Indoors: 150
Max. Standing Outdoors: 250
|Max. Seated: 150|
Fees & Deposits
A $550-3,000 deposit and signed contract is required to reserve your date. The required deposit is based on the day of week and time of year. Ceremony fees range $350-750, and depend on day of week, space rented, and time of the year. Reception rental fees range $550-3,000, depending on day of week, space rented, and time of the year. There’s an additional $1,000 fee for in-season (April-October) events exceeding 150 seated guests.
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Special Events, Parties
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair Accessible
Site ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
- Wondering what CBA or BYO means?
- Why can't I search by price?
- Click here for more info on our editorial process.