Richmond Wedding Venue
4708 East Old Main Street
Richmond, Virginia 23231
5 Reasons why The Boathouse at Rocketts Landing is a sublime waterfront Richmond, Virginia wedding site:
1. It comes with two great views: The aptly named River View Room overlooks sweeping vistas of the waterfront, while the covered patio offers a panorama of the Richmond city skyline.
2. The River View Room has a historic ambiance: Exposed antique brick walls give the space the inviting feeling of a bygone era.
3. You can dine outdoors: Located just steps away from the James River, the Riverfront Tent Pavilion can accommodate up to 150 seated guests.
4. No one will have to endure “food envy”: Their famous Boathouse Crab Cakes can be added to any entrée, so every guest can have a taste!
5. Flexible catering options make reception planning easy: From heavy hors d’oeuvres to buffets to sit-down dinners, the Boathouse staff can help you design a menu that works for you and your budget.
A $750-3000 deposit and completed contract is required to reserve your date. The required deposit is based on the day of week and time of year. Riverfront ceremonies are $750, and reception fees range $750-3,000 depending on day of week, space rented, and time of year. The minimum food and beverage costs range $2,000-4,000, depending on day of week, space rented, and time of year. An onsite event coordinator is included in your fee for the day of the event. A final guest count is required 14 business days prior to the event. Tax, alcohol, and service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Alternate Info: The Boathouse at Rockets Landing The Boathouse at Rocket Landing