Warrenton Wedding Venue
8393 Meetze Road
Warrenton, Virginia 20187
Here are 5 reasons why the Black Horse Inn is a perfect site for a memorable wedding weekend:
1. You can turn your wedding day into a relaxing wedding weekend: Rent all 9 guestrooms in addition to the Gilded Ballroom for one attractive all-inclusive rate.
2. The boxwood gardens and gazebo are lovely spots for a spring or summertime wedding ceremony.
3. Overnight guests will enjoy a scrumptious gourmet breakfast each morning.
4. You’ll get the expertise of the staff: Packages include day-of wedding coordination!
5. It’s historically significant: This plantation-style home was actually used as a hospital during the Civil War.
A $1,000 deposit, plus one half of the listed fee is required to reserve your date. Cleaning charges are an additional $350, and staff time is $25/hour. Rental fees range $7,200-13,272, depending on spaces rented, and time of year. An all-inclusive two-night option includes all 9 guest rooms, eight hour use of the ballroom, two-hours of wedding planning services, and use of the Garden Terrace for the rehearsal dinner. Wedding photos can be taken near the horses at no additional charge.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Choose From List
Year round, daily. Call for details.
Alternate Info: The Black Horse Inn