Staunton Wedding Venue
24 S. Market Street
Staunton, Virginia 24401
Here are 5 reasons why the Stonewall Jackson Hotel is an ideal Shenandoah Valley wedding location:
1. It’s close to lots of attractions: Your out-of-town guests will appreciate that galleries, artisan shops, Mary Baldwin College, and lots of great restaurants are all within walking distance. It’s also just a short drive to Shenandoah National Park, Skyline Drive, and several wineries and historic sites.
2. There’s something old: The charming Colonnade event space, with its delicately ornate chandelier and meticulous wainscoting, showcases the hotel’s original 1924 features.
3. There’s something new, too: Lighting effects in the Shenandoah Ballroom let you modify the mood to suit your celebration.
4. It’s environmentally conscious: Lots of hotels brag about their organic produce, but how many have their own rooftop garden that provides veggies, harvests rain water, and even reuses 20 gallons of condensation collected from the hotel’s air conditioner every day?
5. You’ll get a fully customized menu: Executive Chef Dave Hamilton will make sure your personal preferences are reflected with a menu that’s uniquely yours.
A nonrefundable deposit of 25% of the estimated event total is required with signed contract to reserve your date. An additional deposit is due 60 days prior to the event. The final guest count is due 3 business days prior to your event. The rental fee ranges $600–2,500, and include all tables, chairs glassware, china, silverware, linen, overlays, napkins, candle centerpiece, dance floor, and staging. Seated luncheons range $17–23/person, and brunch and lunch buffets range $22–37/person. Seated dinners range $24–42/person, and dinner buffets range $29–41/person. Tax, alcohol, and a 20% service charge are additional. Customized packages are available. Please call for details.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Alternate Info: Stonewall Jackson Resort