Haymarket Wedding Venue
15351 Championship Drive
Haymarket, Virginia 20169
• The serene setting: Located just outside Washington, D.C., the country club is surrounded by rolling fairways, natural ponds and mountain vistas.
• A beautiful reception space: This 30,000-square-foot clubhouse boasts an elegantly appointed ballroom featuring deep cherrywood accents and a palette of rich colors. Serve cocktails on the adjoining veranda, which overlooks panoramic views of the Bull Run Mountains and golf course.
• Ceremonies in the fresh air: Tie the knot at their lushly landscaped outdoor amphitheater against a backdrop of the manicured, Arnold Palmer-designed golf course.
• Topnotch services: The Regency has preferred partner relationships with the best local vendors, and will help you select the right photographer, cake maker, floral designer, etc.
• Menu options galore: You have plenty of choices for displayed or butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, plated and buffet receptions, and entrée stations. Why not add a specialty bar (Martini, Mojito, Margarita or Champagne) and a signature cocktail that’s been customized just for you?
20% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 10 days prior to the event. Rental fees range $500–1,500 depending on the date and time of the event and the space reserved. Meals start at $35/person. Tax, alcohol and a 20% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse
Year-round, daily, 10am–midnight.
Alternate Info: Regency at Dominion Valley