Leesburg Wedding Venue
20850 Oatlands Plantation Lane
Leesburg, Virginia 20175
Oatlands Historic House & Garden
Here are 5 reasons why Oatlands Historic House & Garden makes a lovely outdoor wedding site in Loudoun County:
1. Ceremonies are held in the formal garden, where the bride walks down a grassy aisle framed by perfectly manicured miniature boxwood shrubs.
2. After the ceremony, guests can tour the splendor of Oatlands Historic House—or sip cocktails in the garden.
3. Receptions are held just outside the Mansion’s impressive entryway, which provides a stately backdrop for your festivities.
4. The mansion is a surprising combination of Federalist and Greek Revival style: Because construction spanned about 30 years, both types of architecture are represented.
5. 80% of your rental fees are a tax-deductible contribution to the maintenance and preservation of this historic venue.
Rental fees for the Mansion Lawn and Garden range $5,000-6,000 depending on guest count, and $6,740-9,770 including the tent. Rental fees include exclusive use of the property, multiple venues for ceremony, cocktails, and reception, mansion tours during the first 2 hours of the event, parking, and discounts on tent and equipment rental.
The Carriage House rental fees range $2,000-5,000, depending on time of day and season rented. The Carriage House rental includes garden ceremony, choice of cocktail area, a dance floor, and some equipment.
80% of your rental fee is tax-deductible.
Special Events, Parties
Community Center/Civic Bldg
Choose From List
The Carriage House is available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday April-October, Saturday and Sunday November–March.
Alternate Info: Oatlands Historic House and Garden