Norfolk Wedding Venue
6700 Azalea Garden Road
Norfolk, Virginia 23518
5 Reasons why the Norfolk Botanical Garden makes a stunning Virginia wedding venue:
1. Their outdoor wedding site, the Renaissance Court, is popular for good reason: Its stone structures and meticulous landscaping echo a classic Italian Renaissance style—and can accommodate up to 400 of your closest friends.
2. Towering oaks in the Bristow Butterfly Garden amply shade your guests, while you say your vows beneath a trellis in view of Lake Whitehurst.
3. Baker Hall’s soaring façade invites guests inside, and they’ll want to linger on the well-lit patio that overlooks the Perennial Garden.
4. The Garden Cafe provides views of the manicured Japanese garden, and is perfect for smaller events.
5. Intimate ceremonies can take place at one of 40 themed gardens throughout the site’s 155 acres.
50% of the rental fee is required to reserve your date. The balance is due 90 days prior to the event date. If the space is reserved within 90 days, the full rental fee is required to reserve the event date.
Outdoor garden rental fees range $1,000–2,000 depending on the day of the week and the guest count, and include 100 ceremony chairs. Indoor rental fees range $1,000–6,500 depending on the season, the day of the week, and the venue selected. Additional hours may be rented for any space for $150/hour. There is a refundable damage deposit ranging $250–500 depending on the space rented.
Special Events, Parties
Community Center/Civic Bldg
Choose From List
Year round, daily. Call for details.