Why We Like This Place
4 Reasons why Morven Park makes a beautiful site for Loudon County weddings and receptions:
- It puts a new spin on garden weddings: how about a Croquet Court ceremony? The Court has meticulous landscaping, towering trees, and a nearby reflection pool with a tranquil fountain.
- The historic Governor’s Mansion, with its White House-esque portico, started as a fieldstone farmhouse in 1781 before it became worthy of housing not one, but two governors.
- The Winmill Carriage Museum is a unique choice for cocktail parties: it houses several antique carriages from the mid-1800s to early 1900s that guests can admire while sipping champagne.
- With several expansive lawns and boxwood gardens to choose from, your outdoor wedding can be as large and lavish as you like.
Max. Seated Indoors: 200
Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
Max. Seated Indoors: 150
Max. Seated Outdoors: 500
Max. Standing Indoors: 175
Max. Standing Outdoors: 500
|Max. Seated: 100|
Fees & Deposits
A $1,500 deposit is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 30 days prior to the event. Rental fees range $1,000–4,000 depending on the guest count and the spaces rented.
CateringChoose From List
Special Events, Parties
Wheelchair AccessAccess Limited
Site ViewsForest/Wooded Area
- Wondering what CBA or BYO means?
- Why can't I search by price?
- Click here for more info on our editorial process.