Richmond Wedding Venue
1700 Hampton Street
Richmond, Virginia 23220
5 Reasons why Maymont makes a stunning Richmond, Virginia wedding venue:
1. The Italian Garden is a jaw-dropping ceremony site: With a riot of colorful blooms everywhere you look and a majestic stone dome and pergola, you can’t get more picturesque than this.
2. The Japanese Garden is equally beautiful: Stone bridges, a waterfall, and gorgeous Far-Eastern architecture might make you forget you’re still in the U.S.
3. You can arrive in style: Add even more romance to this exceptional setting by making your entrance in a horse-drawn carriage.
4. The Nature and Visitor Center is available any season: With a big, bright terrace that can be tented and oodles of space indoors, it’s easy to host a larger event—rain or shine.
5. The Stone Barn is perfect for rehearsal dinners: Rich wood accents and stone walls add character to any intimate gathering.
Rental fees range $800–7,800 depending on space rented, time of year, and day of the week. Catering, tax, alcohol, and gratuity is additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Choose From List
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Alternate Info: May mont Maymount Maymonte