Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
1800 Lakeside Avenue
Richmond, VA 23228
Request more information from Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons why the Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden is a beautiful choice for a Richmond garden wedding:
1. The Grace Arents Garden is a picturesque ceremony spot: Original to the property, it features an inviting gazebo, center sundial, and a variety of blooms like roses, peonies, and oodles of herbs.
2. Color abounds: At the Rose Garden, you can say your vows inside a well-manicured ring of white roses, while roses in every color of the rainbow serve as the ceremony site’s backdrop.
3. There’s plenty of natural beauty indoors, too: With its rich wood accents and sweeping views of the property’s Asian Valley, The Robins Tea House is a tranquil event space that takes full advantage of the stunning surroundings.
4. It’s available year-round: If you opt to wed during the winter, consider one of the four indoor facilities for a warm reception after your frosty photo ops.
5. You can leave the planning to the pros: Catering is provided by the experienced team at Meriwether Godsey, so you can relax. They’ll be there to help you design your meal and your event.
Max. Seated Indoors: 250
Max. Seated Outdoors: 250
Max. Seated Indoors: 136
Max. Seated Outdoors: 144
Max. Standing Indoors: 250
Max. Standing Outdoors: 250
|Max. Seated: 176|
Fees & Deposits
A signed contract and a $500 security deposit is required to reserve your date. April–October rental fees range $660–3,940 depending on space rented and day of week. November and January–March rental fees range $440-3,640. Rental fees include 4 hours of rental time, 2-hour setup and 1-hour breakdown. Catering is done exclusively by Meriwether Godsey. Tax, alcohol, and a service charge are additional.
Year-round, Friday–Sunday. Call for details.
Special Events, Parties
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair Accessible
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
- Wondering what CBA or BYO means?
- Why can't I search by price?
- Click here for more info on our editorial process.