Williamsburg Wedding Venue
1010 Kingsmill Road
Williamsburg, Virginia 23185
5 reasons why Kingsmill Resort is a wonderful choice for a Virginia destination wedding:
1. You’ll have several outdoor ceremony choices: Each one has a beautiful backdrop, from sweeping waterfront vistas of the James River to a charming colonial plantation.
2. Indoor events are equally lovely: Both ballrooms offer picturesque river views, and the on-site Pettus Plantation Home is available for more intimate events celebrations.
3. Their pros assist with all the details: Linen and floral consultations, vendor meetings, and even budget help are a breeze with Kingsmill’s experienced wedding planners. They’ll even arrange services like transportation, rentals, and décor!
4. It’s a destination wedding hub: With plenty of accommodations (including 1 to 3-bedroom suites), three golf courses, a full-service spa, restaurants, and water activities, you and your guests will enjoy a memorable wedding weekend without leaving the grounds.
5. It’s convenient to local attractions: Famous tourist stops like Colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens are close to the resort and provide guests with plenty of diversions in between wedding events.
A 25% deposit is required to reserve your date, and full payment is due 3 business days in advance. There is a ceremony coordination fee that ranges $350–1800 (also applied to the minimum) that includes a ceremony weather back up room, bridal ready suite, ceremony planning and day coordination. Plated four-course dinner prices range $53–80/person, and buffet dinners range $68–90/person. Tax and gratuities are additional.
Kingsmill Weddings are completely customized based on each couple. Each venue has a revenue minimum that ranges $16,000–40,000. Anything that is used or consumed in the room that is booked by Kingsmill Resort can go towards the minimum to include, food, beverage, floral, entertainment, photography, décor, linen, etc.
Kingsmill also offers a complimentary honeymoon suite with champagne & chocolate covered strawberries, food & cake tasting, and linen & lighting sampling.
Special Events, Parties
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse