Montpelier Station Wedding Venue
11395 Constitution Highway
Montpelier Station, Virginia 22957
5 Reasons the historic James Madison’s Montpelier is a perfect Virginia wedding venue:
1. The Temple is a peaceful place to say your vows: Designed and built by James Madison himself, this stately columned gazebo enjoys a view of both the mansion and the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains.
2. Garden weddings are lovely here: As guests step through the wrought-iron gates of the Annie duPont Formal Garden, they’re greeted by peonies, Japanese irises, and fragrant herbs.
3. Your cocktail hour will be steeped in American history: In the famous Red Room, artifacts from Montpelier’s original owners provide great conversation starters for mingling guests.
4. The Grand Salon will elevate your dinner party: This room’s gold leaf chandelier adds a touch of elegance, while floor-to-ceiling windows frame a beautiful mountain vista.
5. Your reception can take place in Dolly Madison’s favorite event space: Dolly’s Back Lawn served as the backdrop for many of her most famous parties centuries ago, so why not make it the site for your own most famous event?
Rental fees range $4000-7,500 depending on space rented. The mansion may be opened for an additional $500 for 1 1/2 hours during your event. Choose from a preferred list of caterers. Couples renting the Madison Temple will provide all chairs, tables, food, drink, china, silverware, napkings, tablecloths, flowers, dance floor, portable toilets, and band. For weddings at the Annie duPont Formal Garden and William duPont Gallery and Montpelier, some indoor chairs and tables and restrooms are provided, but the wedding party must provide outdoor chairs, all food, drink, china, silverware, napkins, tablecloths, flowers, band, and a dance floor, if desired.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: James Madison's Montpeelier Montpeler Montpealier
Choose From List
Year-round, daily. Call for details.