Orange Wedding Venue
12256 Montford Road
Orange, Virginia 22960
5 reasons why the Inn at Westwood Farms is the perfect place for a Virginia country wedding:
1. The fully restored 1910 farmhouse is just the beginning: With 15 acres of gardens, a red barn, paddocks, and lush woods, there are so many outdoor areas to choose from!
2. No two weddings are alike: The myriad of venue possibilities combined with a staff dedicated to helping you achieve your wedding vision (and stay within budget!), ensure that your celebration will be as unique as your relationship.
3. You get exclusive use of the property for the weekend: The place is all yours from 2pm Friday to 12pm Sunday, and the inn’s 4 bedrooms can accommodate up to 10 guests.
4. There’s a complimentary stay for the bride and groom: Wake up on your first morning as husband and wife to coffee (left conveniently outside your door), followed by a fresh farmhouse breakfast made with as many organic ingredients as possible.
5. It’s centrally located: Just 60 minutes from Richmond and 90 minutes from Washington, D.C., the Inn at Westwood Farm is close to several attractions, including Shenandoah National Park, James Madison’s Montpelier, Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello, Civil War battlefields, and even some vineyards.
A signed contract and deposit is required within 14 days of verbal date commitment to officially reserve your date. The deposit equals 40% of the total event proposal. The balance is due 60 days prior to the event. If the event is canceled within 30 days of the contract date, the deposit is refunded minus a 10% surcharge. Wedding packages start at $5,600, and the rates are determined by guest count. The package includes exclusive use of the 15-acre property from 2pm Friday to 12pm Sunday, parking, reception tent, dance floor, dining tables, linens, serving tables, chairs, portable restroom facilities with sinks, and lawn games (e.g. croquet, badminton, bocce, etc.)
Special Events, Parties
Bed and Breakfast
Choose From List
Wedding weekends are available from 2pm Friday to 12pm Sunday.
Alternate Info: Inn at West Wood Farm