Herndon, Virginia 20171
Hyatt Regency Dulles' Website
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Hyatt Regency Dulles on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- They offer a variety of venues: You have your choice of two modern ballrooms (with 16-foot ceilings and chandeliers); the Atrium Lobby, featuring a stone fish pond and floor-to-ceiling windows; and the romantic Garden Terrace, complete with lush landscaping, a fountain and a gazebo.
- Experts will help you plan your event: A professional wedding specialist will walk you through every step of the process, from the menu tasting to customizing the décor.
- Their approach to reception dining is unique: With the Hyatt’s Personal Preference Dining, your guests can choose their own entrée so everyone will truly enjoy their meal.
- It’s easy to keep your guests energized and relaxed: There’s an indoor pool, a sun deck with a full-size hot tub, and a fitness center with state-of-the-art exercise equipment. Plus there are walking and biking paths right outside the hotel.
- There’s so much to see and do: Historic landmarks, museums, golf, culture and other attractions are close by. The hotel also provides free shuttle service to some of the best local shopping.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 900
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 125
- Max. Seated Indoors: 700
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 75
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 1000
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 150
- Max. Seated: 600
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
25% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date and the remaining balance is due 10 days prior to the event. Food & beverage minimums vary based on the dates and space required. Meals range $45–150/person. Tax, alcohol and a 22% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Washington Dulles Hyatt