Herndon Wedding Venue
2300 Dulles Corner Boulevard
Herndon, Virginia 20171
Reasons the Hyatt Dulles will make your wedding a success:
• They offer a variety of venues: You have your choice of two modern ballrooms (with 16-foot ceilings and chandeliers); the Atrium Lobby, featuring a stone fish pond and floor-to-ceiling windows; and the romantic Garden Terrace, complete with lush landscaping, a fountain and a gazebo.
• Experts will help you plan your event: A professional wedding specialist will walk you through every step of the process, from the menu tasting to customizing the décor.
• Their approach to reception dining is unique: With the Hyatt’s Personal Preference Dining, your guests can choose their own entrée so everyone will truly enjoy their meal.
• It’s easy to keep your guests energized and relaxed: There’s an indoor pool, a sun deck with a full-size hot tub, and a fitness center with state-of-the-art exercise equipment. Plus there are walking and biking paths right outside the hotel.
• There’s so much to see and do: Historic landmarks, museums, golf, culture and other attractions are close by. The hotel also provides free shuttle service to some of the best local shopping.
A $2,000 deposit is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 10 days prior to the event. Event space rental fees range $1,200–5,000 depending on the ceremony and reception setup requirements. Meals range $75–150/person. Tax, alcohol and a 22% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Washington Dulles Hyatt
Choose From List
BYO w/ Corkage Fee
Year-round, daily, anytime.